Have decided the next lot of articles I need to look at should be the following:
- Bringing academics on board : Encouraging institution- wide diffusion of e-learning environments Institutional context for the research
- The Human Side of School Change: Reform, Resistance and the Real-life Problems of Innovation
- On the cusp of change: examining pre-service teachers’ beliefs about ICT and envisioning the digital classroom of the future
- Learning to Change: Teaching Beyond Subjects and Standards (Google eBook)
- Determinants of Perceived Ease of Use:Integrating Control, Intrinsic Motivation, and Emotion into the Technology Acceptance Model
I’ve already looked at some of these texts in the past but would help to look at this stage to clarify the route I’m going to take for my MA.