Prepare a proposal for a pilot research project that would be undertaken by one part-time researcher over one year.
This proposal will provide:
- A rationale outlining the topic of investigation and why it might be important from an educational point of view (including who might be interested in it).
- An annotated literature review of the topic
- Your intended research strategy:
- types of data that are required
- details of particular research methods and data collection
- approaches to analysis
- An indicative work plan for your research detailing a timeplan and key milestones
- Any problems you might anticipate (ethical, methodological and practical) and how these might be resolved.